Sweet Spot
jam-on-toast, Apr 12, 2021
Description:
Collab: Centered
Pocket Art Signature Kit 2
Template - AnneC Digitals (modified)
JenEm and DivaMom96 like this.
    • Nemla
      It looks an amazing place ! and what a great way to scrap it.
    • DivaMom96
      This is gorgeous! Love your design!
    • lizziet5
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured at Gallery Standouts! (April 12th)
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page ♥congrats on GSO♥
    • bellbird
      this indeed looks like a wonderful spot to wander (even if i am the first one in the car whenever anyone mentions a trip to Ikea!) & the circle shape and journal guides that suggest & sculpt the circle with the stitching around the page corners is so well suited to your photo and story! wonderful work and congrats on the GSO & POP!
    • jam-on-toast
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      Looks like a wonderful place to explore. Your page is so well balanced, and your shadow work spot on. Gorgeous page! Congrats on the GSO and POP - so well deserved!
    • jk703
      That place looks so cool and calming! I really like the globe/circle shape! Works so perfectly - we are just a small part of this world! Congrats on GSO and POP! :)
    • jam-on-toast
      @jk703 This was exactly what I had in mind - we are all part of a bigger world even if we sometimes feel like we are the center of the universe.
      jk703 likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      @lizziet5 Ooops, I just relalized I thanked the wrong person for the GSO nomination. You are the one who made my day on that day!!! As Eyore from Winnie the Pooh would say - thanks for noticing me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    741.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).