trekmom

Christina And Kelly You Are My Sunshine Kim Jensen April Challenge

Christina And Kelly You Are My Sunshine Kim Jensen April Challenge
trekmom, Apr 19, 2021
Description:
For this page all but one item is by Kim Jensen.
By The Numbers Blue April 1, 9 and 3. EP arrow blue and EP Tape Arrows.
Stringbats (I love this word!) 9 and Hexagons yellow 5, teal, 3 and red 5. Flower 1 blue and green, flower 2 red.
Boho Sunshine Paint 1 and 5. Word Art Sunshine.
Twilight EP Painted Orange
Against The Grain planks 2 White.
Tangie Baxter Gesso Messy Toolbox Frosting 1.
Lifted from the gorgeous and fun page: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/rawr.470506/
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just beautiful! The black around the picture really makes it the star of the page! Did you clip your picture into that?
      trekmom likes this.
    • KimJ
      How fun! I love your creative twist on this lift! The paint and stitches have a great flow, and the extra texture on the background is very cool! Wonderful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you, yes, I clipped the photo to the numbers after merging them together.
      @KimJ Your kind words have made my day, it's been a day and half too. Thank you so much.
    • garrynkim
      This is amazing! I adore the photo clipped to the numbers! That bright colorful paint behind it all makes the photo really stand out. I also love the cluster of stringbats diagonal along the page. This is so fun! Thanks for joining in on the challenge and what a great scraplift!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you so much for your kind words! You've made my day. I still want to put photos into sunglasses, your page is so inspiring.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your hexagon clusters! I'm a sucker for all shapes. I also love all that paint!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you so much. I love the name of the hexagons, stringbats. Kim is brilliant.
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @trekmom I agree that Kim is brilliant!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a super way to frame your photo. I Like everything about this page.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Nemla Thank you so much, you've made my day with your kind words.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).