Just by Happy Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Nostalgic (butterfly, accordian flower) by Pink Reptile Designs
Mega Solids Paper Pack (red paper) by Amy Wolff
How We Roll (leaf) and Now Showing (leaf) by Kristin Aagard
Not Today (button) by Just Jaimee

Cindy's Layered Templates: Triopack 100 Change with Time by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the cascading title and you rocked the flower clusters, as always!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I wanted to come with more time, so I can sing the praises of the pages likje you deserve.... is not happening (had a bad couple of weeks) but I wanted to come anyway (I found the page elsewhere, you know where LOL, had to find it here!!!) so here I am, your kids are part of my heart (your family all) I feel so blessed of having you as a constant inspiration and support as a friend, you have no idea how much your talent as a scrapper AND your kindness and beautiful heart as a friend saved me over and over again on the past 10 years, last February even in a big time way.... have been wanting to feel better so I could explain properly...will do soon, but for now, this beauty is going to be shared!!!!!
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
    • Karen
      This is such a fabulous then and now page! I love your journaling and can completely echo the same about my boys. My 15 YO still lets me take pictures without complaint, but my almost 17 YO doesn't like that I take "picture of every single minute of the day" :giggle
      HeatherB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff! love seeing the then and now photos... boy how they grow so fast!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Lesena
      Beautiful photos and fantastic page!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).