RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2021-Week #2-April Is For Artspiration-Toni Burt-Learning To Heal From Within

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2021-Week #2-April Is For Artspiration-Toni Burt-Learning To Heal From Within
RJMJ, Apr 16, 2021
Description:
Another Wonderful! Muse!...I Rather Enjoy Looking At Other People's Art Work!...I Liked Toni's Gallery...I In Particular...Liked The More Neutral Pieces...Creating With Neutrals Can Be Hard...When There's Not Much Other Color For Contrast!...But Toni Also Creates With Color Too!...But With A Still Simpler Approach...Not Too Many Colors To Over Power But To Enhance As Needed...So I Took These Ideas & Put Them Into One Art Piece...I Went With Only Neutrals : Black/White & A Muted Neutral Brown Tone...With Only A Few Pops Of The Same A Bit More Powerful...Color Blue!...

*SUBJECT MATTER : A BIT SENSITIVE!!! : From Here : Stop Reading If You Feel You Should :

*This Layout Took On A Life Of It's Own While I Was Creating It!...It Started Out Being About One Thing But Ended Up Becoming A Piece About Pain!!!...All Kinds Of Pain!...The Kind That Causes SILENT TEARS!...It Could Be Grief/Loss/Serious Health Issues/Anxiety/Depression/Bullying/Self-Esteem Issues/Family Issues/Social Injustice/Prejudice/Stress...All Kinds Of Pain!...Physical Chronic Pain Like I Have & Many Others Do Too!...The Daily Struggles Can Seem Unbearable!...I Know How That Can Be...Or Mental Illness Issues...Such Hard To Talk About Subject Matter...But I'm Always Putting My Feelings Out There...& Into My Art!...It Helps Relieve The Types Of Pain I Speak Of...Along With Many Other Things!...And Helps Expel Those Negative Feelings!...& Put Them Out There & To Feel Relief That You Did!...& To Know That I Can Do Just That...Without Fear Of Judgement Here...The Support Here Is A Very Important Thing! To Me! & So Many Others Here...Creating Is My Muse! ...Most Certainly...But No Matter How Hard A Day Can Be...There Is Always Hope!...There Is Always A Way!...I Created This Layout As A Form Of Healing! For Myself!...& As A Form Of Hope For Others...I Hope!...That Is!...We Are All Connected In This World We Live In!...So Please!...If You Are Going Through Some Tough Times...Reach Out & Connect With Someone...Anyone You Trust!...Someone Who Can Relate!...Never Give Up On Yourself!...& Most Importantly!...Never Stop Learning & Accepting! Yourself! & Learning To Love! Yourself As You Are!...Something I Struggle With In My Anxiety Issues!...All My Heart & Love! Goes Out To Everyone Going Through Any Of These Tough Issues!...May You Be Brave!...And May You Learn To Be Strong!...And Never Give Up On Yourself...All Hearts! & Hugs!!!...:bk....:heartslub...

*For My Learning To Heal From Within Layout-I Used:

*Silent Battles:Grief-Rachel Jefferies...[WA Recolored...]
*Tansy Teagarden-Collection-Rebecca McMeen...[Tansy Recolored...]
*I Do My Own Thing-Rachel Jefferies...[WA Only...]
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • bellbird
      i'm always amazed at how many layers you use and how intricate your pieces are - this is mind blowing in it's complexity and beautiful in it's sentiment! :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      The limited colour palette is AWESOME! simply WOW!!! What a stunning piece of art you have created here! So much yummy texture and so much to discover on this very creative and unique layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    362.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).