Mask Up

Mask Up
BevG, Apr 16, 2021
Description:
April Challenge Template by Designed by Soco

Pho Real! by Kristin Aagard
Farewell Friend (alpha) by Allison Pennington
Taco-bout Awesome by Becca Bonneville
shunnstergirl, MrsPeel and mirjam like this.
    • bellbird
      chillis and hot sauce don't get much cuter than these! you rocked the template and gave it your own spicy flair! love it!
      BevG likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your photo Bev and how great that you made all these fun masks with the hot sauce and chillis on them.. love how you have used the template.. The ellies and papers you have used are perfect for your fun photo. I love your journaling. It is so true re have fun if we have to wear the masks :) I have basic black so they are dressed up or down ready for all occaisions :) Great page.. thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge!
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know I need to catch up with you properly, I haven't been at my best these past couple of weeks especially, will try my best this week, but seeing a few pages of yours around, I love your gallery so much, I HAD to stop for at least one!!!!
      this is awesome!!!!! I NEED that tabasco/hot sauce bottle now!!!!! love the way you put this into an artistic setting, brilliant, as is the core of the feeling of your page, as always!!!!!!
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @MrsPeel, @cfile, @bellbird - Thank you for all your kind comments! FYI - I had a hard time finding red and green paper!! ha ha - almost restored to using a Christmas kit.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @BevG lol I love the idea of a hemisphere non-specific Xmas kit called Hot Chilly!
      BevG likes this.
    • Lesena
      I like the hot red pepper :)
      BevG likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff! lovin the spicy masks... might as well make the most of it since you have to wear a mask! :giggle
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).