rlucasmn

Nature-Doesn't-Hurry

Nature-Doesn't-Hurry
rlucasmn, Apr 16, 2021
MishSpar, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • Soco
      Thank you for playing with us, Robin! I love how you turned the template, the layout looks beautiful that way! :beat And all the brushes and paint on the background look awesome!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Robin! I love seeing the buds of new blossoms and you have captured a beautiful photo. Great job of rotating the template to make it your own... the flag banners on the left are fabulous with the paint underneath.. really beautiful the mix of kits to create your beautiful page. Welcome back to scrapping my dear.. beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge!
      ---------------
      sidebar note: love the tag line the naming fairy gave you... (I just noticed it!!!) Wasn't sure if you heard the Book 9 Go tell the Bees that I am Gone comes out Nov 23rd 2021!!!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the awesomeness of your layering with the gorgeous shadows, the marvelous photo, this has so so much beauty and perfection in technique!!!!! wonderful as always!!!!!!
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel oh thank you so much! I'm honored to be named as a Froggy Fav for April!
    • rlucasmn
      @cfile Christa thanks so much for your lovely comments. And yes, I heard that Book 9 will publish in November ... I shrieked out loud, showed the announcement to my husband and said I needed to immediately begin re-reading the whole series :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Soco so many thanks to you, your template made this easy!
      Soco likes this.
    • cfile
      @rlucasmn I started Re reading too.. I am on page 500 of book 1! If you have not seen men in kilts on starz it is a must!! :)
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • MishSpar
      Gorgeous! These textures look amazing with the paint and the way you progressed them. And I like how you pulled out the color blue for your journaling.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).