QuiltyMom, Apr 14, 2021
Description:
Botanical Mix Kit by Lynn Grieveson
April 2021 - Challenge Template by Designed by Soco
    • Angela Toucan
      absolutely gorgeous
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Interesting information about the forest and lovely photo. What a beautiful layout you have created. Love your background color and the flowers scattered about.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a stunning place, and I love your scrapping of it :-)
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I'd love to know where this is @QuiltyMom If near us, it would be a wonderful place to visit. Just stunning.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @cookingmylife It's Descanso Gardens in Pasadena, California. https://www.descansogardens.org/ It's a beautiful place. I'm not sure where you live, but if not close by just check out the map of the grounds. They have the largest collection of camellias in the world. They also update areas of the garden with seasonal plantings, and during non-covid times they have a train running for the littles, too. It's such a relaxing place to visit.

Also, this specific valley in Pasadena is the only area in SoCAL that is conducive for growing redwoods, so you get a bit of the north down south!
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Jan.. I love how you have used the template and have made it your own.. the dark background paper makes the forest garden photos pop and what a great spot for the wonderful journaling! Such a wonderful page. Thank you for playing along with the April Template challenge. Love this!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @cfile thank you, Christa! It was a fun challenge to do!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Apr 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).