jam-on-toast

Elbe -L

Elbe -L
jam-on-toast, Apr 11, 2021
Description:
Materials used - Pocket Art Signature Kit 2 by Rachel Jefferies
Collab: Treasured the Places
template - April freebie combined with scraplift from this page by JenEm - couldn't resist those gorgeous layouts and ended up scrapping two pages...

[​IMG]

This is the left side of the two-pager from my 2019 album. The right-hand-side layout is here
lulyg14 and MishSpar like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      What gorgeous photos! And I love how you used the template as further inspiration to incorporate into this scraplift. Great job all around!
    • HeatherB
      Gorgeous photos. I love that you also used a big masked photo on this side of your 2-page spread. Wonderful page and lift!
    • JenEm
      I am blown away by the companion page you have added as well. Your photos steal the show! Both pages are so beautifully and cohesively scrapped. Love them so much. Thank you for choosing my layouts as inspiration and for your kind words. Congratulations! Your page is a Froggy Favorite. :)
    • jam-on-toast
      @JenEm Oh, thank you for the nomination! What a great start to my Monday!
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely gorgeous ♥Congrats on FF♥
    • cfile
      This is fabulous.. Love the flip of the template to work for your double pager and that masking of the larger photo into the background is wonderful! Congrats on your Froggy Fav.. so well deserved.. I love the vibrance of your photo the gorgeous blue skies and that smaller photo framed with that gorgeous scenic view... this just pops! Thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge.. Gorgeous page!
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff! love the blend. what a gorgeous place to visit.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    731.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).