RJMJ

Random Challenge-April 2021-Photo Corners-Learning To Let Go

Random Challenge-April 2021-Photo Corners-Learning To Let Go
RJMJ, Apr 11, 2021
Description:
I Too Am Like A Lot Of The Ladies Here...I Used To Use Photo Corners Too!...But Kinda Forgot About Them Along The Way...But I Have Used Them Sporadically...For Today's Layout...I Used 2 Pieces Of Tape & Crossed Them Together & Embossed For Effect...

But Now I Diverse To The Subject Of My Layout : ANXIETY : DEPRESSION : SENSITIVE SUBJECT MATTER : You Can Stop Here If You Don't Want To Keep On Reading : But A Big! Thanks! To Everyone Who Takes The Time To Read : Thank You! : ...

Struggling With Life?...A Seemingly Endless Stream Of Stress?...Anxiety?...Caused By The Pandemic?...Caused By Life's Problems In General?...Due To Health Woes?...Chronic Pain?...As Some Of You May Know I Battle With Anxiety : Depression :...& It Can Be A Bear! On The Bad Days!...So Much Going On In One's Head!!!...It Took Me A Long Time To Learn How To Manage Mine Better...It Started With Acceptance For Me...& Then Moving Forward To Learning To Manage The Things You Can Change...& Learning Not To Be So Hard On One's Self & Forgiving Yourself For The Things You Cannot Change!...This Does Not Mean Giving Up On Getting Better...It Just Means That You Can Only Take On What You Can Handle...& Learning To Let The Rest Go!!!...A Hard Task On Certain Days...But I Have Learned That Acceptance & Learning To Let Go Of The Things I Cannot Change...Has Helped Me Deal With My Anxiety Better...Most Of My Days Are Better Now...But I Still Have Bad Ones...But They Don't Last As Long & They Don't Come As Often Now!...Having Someone Or Multiple Strong Someone's In Your Life Also Makes A Big Difference!...I Have My Partner Ray Of 25 Years Now!...He Has Helped Me Immensely & Helps Me Each Day...For A Lot Of Us Battling This Beast! Of Mental Health...It Stems From Just Having Someone To Talk To About Your Day's Issues!...He's Always There For This & So Much More!...& I Have A Couple Of Close Friends!...Who Always Have My Back!...Names Not Mentioned Here...They Understand The Need To Vent & Get Out The Issues At Hand That Day...It Frees Me From Having To Carry Around All Of My Worries In My Head!...It Is For Me A Very Liberating Experience...I Feel Free!...& I Am Able To Move On! From That Issue! & Go On With My Day!...Once I Figured This Out...It Changed Everything For Me!...I Know Everyone's Issues Are Different & I Would Never Try To Compare Mine To Anyone Else's...But Talking About What Worries You & What Is Weighing You Down Can Help You Feel Better Too!...& Perhaps Move Forward In A New Way You Never Thought Possible!...

And Of Course Finding An Outlet For Said Anxiety Is The Other Key To Feeling Better!...& Learning Not To Be So Hard On Yourself Too!...On Some Of My Very Bad Days...Scrapping Is The Only Therapy I Need...It Is Also Another Way To Feel Better! & Free!...Emotions!...Feelings!...Anger!...Fear!...Sadness!...Struggles!...Getting These Out On Paper...Digital Or Otherwise...Perhaps Journaling About Your Feelings Can Help You Too!...Whatever Works For You!...But Sometimes Figuring That Out Can Take Time!...So Basically My Layout Is About All Of These Things...My Hearts & Soul!...Goes Out To Everyone Who Is Suffering! In Silence! Or Otherwise...Anxiety/Depression Effects Not Only You!...But Everyone Around Who Cares About You!...Sometimes It's Just About Learning To Communicate With Them...& Reaching Out For Help!...I Am Sending Out Virtual Hugs Today To Everyone Who Is There! In Some Way!...Whether It Is You/A Friend/A Family Member/A Colleague/A Neighbor...Or Anyone Else You May Know & Those Of Use We Don't Know!......Try To Take The Time To Be Kinder To Yourself & Others Around You Who Are Trying To Help You!...Try To Open Those Doors!...& Your Heart!...& You May Be Surprised How Much Better Life Can Get!...How Much Better You May Feel!...Hearts! & Hugs! To Everyone!...Take Care!...Be Safe!...Be Brave!...Be Strong!...:bk...:heartslub...

*For My Learning To Let Go Layout-I Used:

*Our Castle-Lynn Grieveson
*Let It Go-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies...[Some WA Recolored]
Kendra and trekmom like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Scrapping is good therapy, isn't it? It lets us get out what's in our head, use our creativity, think about what's going on and try to tell that story. The best part is no one who sees our pages know if it's "right" or "wrong" (the way I often look at my completed pages) for all we see is the beautiful creation that has been posted for us to see. Hang in there - we're all in this together!! :grouphug
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      I hear you loudly and clearly. Hugs right back at you. This page is sincerely just spectacularly made with love. I am in awe of this page. If you haven't heard of Jenny Lawson, please look her up and read her books. She is a true champion for everyone who struggles with mental health and physical health. Plus, she is hilarious and awesome. Journaling your feelings is the best way to get it all out. Bravo to you.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      trekmom and QuiltyMom like this.
    • KarenK
      This page is absolutely stunning, love the colors, the effects, the artsy vibe and I love the sentiment behind it, I know exactly how you feel ...big hugs and kudos to you!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful words even though it's about a tough subject - but it needs to be talked about - and everyone struggling needs a voice and an ear to listen. we are listening too miss RJMJ (but glad you have those close to you to be your support!!!) - sending hugs to you! beautiful and creative as always - you really did pour you heart into this beautiful creation. i love the shade of blue you chose and the pinks too.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love the bright vibrant colours, positive sentiments and repetitive imagery, particularly the hearts. It can be difficult to love ourselves and give ourselves positive messages, when we are going through difficult times. The striped paper that merges into the photo is a particularly nice touch, as it mirrors the word bits in width, and thereby draws your attention to them.
      #Apr21randomchallenge #photocorners #artjournaling
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    598.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).