RJMJ

Template Challenge-April 2021-Easter's Rainbow

Template Challenge-April 2021-Easter's Rainbow
RJMJ, Apr 10, 2021
Description:
Thank You! For Another Wonderful! Template!...So Very! Versatile!...With Easter That Has Just Passed & With All The New! Covid Strains! Lurking About!...& With The Vaccine Having Mixed Results So Far!...With Many Having Some Terrible Side-Effects!...It Seemed To Be Top Of My Mind Today!...So I Created A Layout With A Bit Of Humor...An Underlying Message Of Hope...To Never Give Up!...And To Keep Looking For Those Rainbows!...Things Have To Get Better...Right?...

*For My Easter's Rainbow Layout-I Used:Embrace Your Journey-Gina Miller
KittyY, MishSpar and Electra like this.
    • Electra
      I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! So fun, so colourful and so creative, thank you for the great big smile!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun photos. Lovely bright hopeful page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this bright and colorful layout Rhonda! I love the way you have used the template to showcase your fun Easter Bunny photo. Thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fun imagery like this, is one of the things that kept me feeling positive through it all, and really sums up the times. I love that you turned this one into a scrapbook page to keep forever! The choice of kit, colours and message are perfect and the horizontal stripes mimic the vertical stripes of the mask.
      #template #largephoto #covid #humour
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).