Electra

All Boy

All Boy
Electra, Apr 10, 2021
Description:
inspired by this treasure by @garrynkim [​IMG]
credits: Kim Jensen
Garden Pop, Audaciously Awesome, Still Shameless, Go Play, Embroidered Date Tags and Moving Parts
G.J. likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your rectangle b&w photos in contrast with all the circular colorful elements! What a great lift, Electra! I love that you scraplifted a scraplift too :) you took it to a whole new level of scraplifting! The clips and frames you used are the perfect addition to all the round elements.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Thanks @umyesh! I guess that would be a scrap-scraplift or would it be a scraplift-lift?:giggle
      umyesh likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun! Wonderful photos, and I love the explosion of color! Terrific use of the elements! Awesome lift!
      Electra likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love how you've used all the frames and flairs! They add so much pop and fun to the page. What adorable photos! Great lift for the challenge!!
      Electra likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      OMG I love this lift of a lift!!! love seeing what people do to change it from the orginal! so unique! I love the bright colors here too! thank you so much for playing with us this month!
      Electra likes this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! you did an outstanding work, love how you lifted the page, nice use of the bold color scheme and photos, love the b&w treatment and the use of the flairs, beautifully done!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).