cfile

Different Moo - DS

Different Moo - DS
cfile, Apr 5, 2021
Description:
April Scraplift Challenge

Scraplift of Stefanie's (Eyeore) beautiful page of the Rhinos

[​IMG]

I love Stefanie's wonderful sketch of the Rhino photo and then the actual photo framed.

My take: I sketched the Doolin, Ireland farm in my page but decided to frame another photo of the wonderful Cow from the same farm.

Credits:
NBK Designs | Current Mood
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Current-Mood.html
fonts: Audhistine and 1942 Report
Journaling:
Doolin, Ireland...After the Cliffs of Moher, we stopped at McGann's Pub for lunch. We split lunch and had a half-pint of Guinness and then took a stroll when we saw this farm and the cows. It was so pretty.
==================
Note: Color replaced on the button from red to Spring Green and replaced color of yellow hearts to Spring Green too, duplicated the heart two more times to create a shamrock.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks so much for picking one pf my layouts to lift.
      I love your take, the playful fun title work and the gorgeous large photo blend. Well done.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Eyeore Thanks Stefanie.. I had fun playing and I had to use the same kit as yours too.. that kit has great masks, the oob etc and I really loved your sketch work. I cannot believe I missed it last June when you originally posted your page! Hugs!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • HeatherB
      LOL - love the title, so cute! And love the way you framed the cow and then extended the photo outside the frames to blend into the background. Great page and lift!!
      StefanieS and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @HeatherB Thank you Heather :) Yes I had fun with the title.... It is really perfect as I was mooing at the cows so they would look at me so I could get a good photo.. this one listened to me :) Ha ha! Thanks for the fun challenge. I had fun lifting Stefanie's page of the Rhinos!
      HeatherB and StefanieS like this.
    • marijke
      Wonderful scraplift ... great job with the blending and the framing of the cow ...
      Love reading your journaling ...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a fabulous lift of Stephanie's page! I love the title and how you framed the cow in! :heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • AJK
      Such a Mooving title!!!:giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).