Event Horizon

1 aar

1 aar
Event Horizon, Apr 3, 2021
Description:
Ameline Mixer by Kim Jensen; Frame-O-Mania 2 by Kim Jensen; Ameline papers by Kim Jensen; Ameline Stackable Alphas by Kim Jensen;
    • bellbird
      your vertical design here is absolutely awesome! the depth on those flowers is like paper scrap perfect and the dark blue backgrd with all the little details and pops of colour drew me right in from the gallery - looks amazing!:goldstars
    • umyesh
      I love your dark background and how it lets all your elements shine! I like how you added your title right over everything, too.
    • KimJ
      What a wonderful lift! I love your use of the elements along the column, and the depth of the shadowing is lovely! Beautiful page!
    • dotcomkari
      ohhhh what a beautiful lift! I adore the paper you chose.. the purple color is so elegant and the colors just pop off of it! Thank you so much for playing along in the challenge this month with me! [​IMG]
    • garrynkim
      This is so pretty! I love the design on the vertical strip! Your clusters are amazing and it makes for a lovely layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Event Horizon
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    418 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).