mywisecrafts

Dream Car

Dream Car
mywisecrafts, Mar 28, 2021
trekmom likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      What a fun layout!!! Fabulous extraction.
    • ArmyGrl
      You are so creative! And the "great body" makes me giggle! I'll stick to the cheaper Jeeps! lol!
    • trekmom
      Your extraction is sport on awesome. It's good to dream, isn't it? I like that car in orange but maybe because my car is orange. Such a fun page!
    • flowersgal
      Terrific page. I like the roads dividing your page and the extracted car, which, by the way, looks terrific in orange too. Such a fun page sharing your dreams. Here's a thought -- maybe someday you can rent one for a day or week. A couple of years ago we had red Wrangler rental (not my choice but all that was available to us) and it turned out to be a fun week and interesting experience.
    • mywisecrafts
      @weaselwatchr thank you.... it was kinda fun to make too. LOL.
      @ArmyGrl I saw that great body word strip and cracked up. I had to use it. Jeeps are pretty fab as well..... that is the more affordable option on my list. I still want it in white with all the black accents. LOL.
      @trekmom thank you. It does look good in orange, I'm just partial to white with black accents. LOL. Yes, dreaming is always good!!
      @flowersgal renting one for the weekend is a fabulous idea. Rent one and head to the beach!!! LOL.Thank you!
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).