jenn mccabe, Mar 20, 2021
Description:
March Template Challenge

March Template Freebie | Gina Miller Designs
M3 Music Speaks Aug 2020 Mixed Media Monthly | Lilypad Designers
For those who listen: Messy Marks | Rachel Jeffries
Music To My Ears Kit Collab | Designed by Soco and Nini Goes Digi
Sound Waves 4x6 Templates | paislee press
Karen, Erin2, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • crazycat1126
      Wow, I love this page! Your use of the template is so creative and you've mixed such different style kits so well!
    • Angela Toucan
      great layering, beautiful way to document your music listening
    • Ferdy
      I love your composition and your playlist!!! :agree
    • Beth Holmes
      Love the music score background paper
    • MrsPeel
      so I have been trying to catch up properly with the galleries of my most loved onezs, but, as you imagine, I need proper time or I wouldn't feel I am honest.... but now, in a different task, I come across pages of yours and I HAD to come stop tell you how much I love you.
      I know you know
      (as I drive you mad every time we talk telling you :rofl )
      but thing is, with every page I see more beauty, more clever thoughts in a building a page or taking a template and making it into a jewel...and in here.... Music is difficult to be properly depicted, but I found that fills that need the thing you did here, to me, my playlists are my survival tool, so in a personal way, I loved this from far...then I see is you, and then I start taking it in , how much there is here and still you keep that regal elegance of yours.... this is absolutely amazingly AWESOMEEEEEEEEE
      promise we ll talk soon,m only now I am getting a bit more social and sure I wont ruin your day (or anyone else I speak to :rofl )
      also you are in my list of galleries to catch up with so that will be a proper visit soon too!!!! LOVE YOU, with all my heart, more than words can ever tell you .....
      into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      No worries Cynthia - you have more than enough on your plate. I'm glad you are feeling a bit more social - makes me happy to hear that bc I know it usually coincides with things being a bit better for you overall. You have so much going on w/family & friends and your own health. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :beat:heartlub:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).