RJMJ

Random Challenge-March 2021-Before & After-Me:Grade 1 Vs.Grade 12

Random Challenge-March 2021-Before & After-Me:Grade 1 Vs.Grade 12
RJMJ, Mar 24, 2021
Description:
This Was A Very Interesting Challenge For Me...I Really Was Stumped At What To Do For Subject Matter!...So I Left This Challenge For Last!...I Had A Few Different Ideas But They Just Didn't Pan Out!...I Was Looking At Some Old Photos Yesterday...& Saw My Professional Grad Photos That I Had Gotten Done By A Local Professional Photographer...I Didn't Like My School Photos...UGH!...So I Got All Dressed Up & Made Up! & I Paid For This Myself...My Parents Were Like No!...Such An Unnecessary Expense They Said!...They Thought I'd Drop It!...But I Didn't...I Saved My Money...& Paid For It Myself!...I Was So Proud Of Myself!...But Really Nervous!...But Everything Went O.K. As Far As I Remember...Afterall!...It Was Back In 1986!...I Can Barely Remember What Happened 3 Days Ago Now!...LOL!...So I Got This Idea That I Would Do A School Photo Contrast!...Me Back In 1974 In Grade 1...Also Professional Taken Photos!...Mom Wanted Really Nice Photos For My First School Year!...Not Too Dressed Up...But Wearing One Of My Favorite Sweaters At The Time!...And Had My Hair Done Nice!...The K-Mart Portrait Studio Was Just A 15 Minute Walk From Where We Lived!...So Off We Went!...Walked There...Got The Photos Done! & Walked Back Home!...It Was Quite A Task I'm Told...I Was Deathly Shy When I Was That Age!...& I Didn't Want To Talk To Anyone! I Guess...My Mom Used To Say That I Was Afraid Of My Own Shadow!...LOL!...It Took Awhile...But Mom Said I Was Very Well-Behaved! & Did What I Was Told To Do!...But I Don't Really Remember Much About The Whole Thing!...I Was Too Young!...6 Years Old!...LOL!...But This Story Makes For A Great! Layout Idea!...Thanks! For This Challenge!...I May Have Never Done This Otherwise!...I Even Created A Shamrock Necklace For My Lady Luck...Lady!...

*For My Me:Grade 1:Vs:Grade 12 Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-March 2021-Some Call Me Lucky-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-March 2021-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
Karen and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love your two photos - and the journaling! Really like the word strips too. Fabulous layout ! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    293.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).