Messenger Magic
meagan43, Mar 22, 2021
Description:
For the Project Mouse Fanniversary
TRUE DISNEY MAGIC Challenge
Sahlin Studios & Britt-ish Designs - Project Mouse Classic
Lnn Grieveson's Frostell Album
Journaling Reads:
One of the cool unknown things that we just learned about before this trip is that there are 2 very special Citizens of Buena Vista Street in California Adventure. They are the twins Milly and Molly and they are bike messengers. We knew that we wanted to find them and see if they had a message for us. Serafina was so excited when we saw Molly right by the fountain. She ran over and excitedly asked if she had any messages for her. Sadly, Molly did not, but she was happy to take a message to a special Star for Serafina... Minnie Mouse! This special magic moment has become our must-do activity to say hi to Milly or Molly and send or receive messages!
MrsPeel and JennFort like this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      What?! No way! I've never heard of this before! I just love all the magical extras and there's always more to be discovered! Love the story and how you tied in the pictures with the theme of newsprint and the pencil! Cute cute cute!
    • MrsPeel
      so wonderful!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE love the fact that you explained us what is behind the page , which is gorgeous visually but goes up to a higher level knowing the story!!!!!! I try do it as much as I can.... I think the essence of scrapbooking is memory keeping , love the page, everything is in harmony, love the talk on the template.... all over gorgeous!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    meagan43
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    377.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2021:03:22 20:22:57

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).