Mary Beth Benvenuto

Dumbo WDW 2019

Dumbo WDW 2019
Mary Beth Benvenuto, Mar 22, 2021
Description:
I did it! First timer here! I LITERALLY just spent hours (no joke!) on figuring out Photoshop & using the free March template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs to complete this layout. Talk about exhausting! :faint2I'm really going to need to watch some more YouTube tutorials because this was very time consuming for me.

All elements, papers, and word art from Project Mouse Boardwalk.
JennFort, LivyBug and ashanddiz like this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Wait, this is your FIRST digi layout ever? You are AMAZING! I absolutely love it! The repeated circles, fun word strips and perfect patterned paper pair ups just put this right over the top! Seriously, you should be so proud of yourself! Ps. It gets easier and faster with practice, I promise! :)
    • ashanddiz
      THIS IS SWOONWORTHY! Virtual high five because you killed it girl on your first try! :byay:yourock
    • sahlink
      WOW!!!! WHAT?!!!! Holy smokes. First of all Welcome to the Lilypad!! Secondly, you are a digi newbie!! This layout is incredible. The photos, the shadows the placement. Great job!
    • keepscrappin
      Welcome to the lilypad! I saw your layout spotlighted in the Sahlin Studio newsletter and had to come take a closer look! WOW oh wow... you're good! This is an amazing digi layout and your first, even more impressive! You scrap like a pro... way to scrap it! If you want more scrapping tutorials to watch, Cheryl of Fiddle-Dee-Dee has some on youtube, here and here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Mary Beth Benvenuto
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    922.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1728px
    Height:
    1728px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).