Cherylndesigns

True Disney Magic Challenge

True Disney Magic Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Mar 22, 2021
Description:
My Disney Magic Story is that I never really cared about going. I had been to Disney Land several years ago and Disney World when it first opened, but never had a desire to go back. My journaling talks about how I hate crowds and standing in line, but when I got the chance to go about 3 years ago, I went. The magic was that I had the time of my life! I said that I didn't know what I'd been missing. (Staying on the Club Level floor, at the Contemporary Hotel, right across from Cinderella's Castle probably helped sweeten the pot. I took this picture off of our balcony. I CAN be bribed.)

Salin Studio pm no 2 pp 4; brittdes_pmno2_pp 10; sahlin studio pm_classic _paper2, star buttons; cluster and speech bubble at the bottom, and bows at the top are from pm_classic elements; bunting and polka dot flair; sahlin photo-overlay white.
JennFort likes this.
    • maberlyne
      Great job on the challenge! Love the classic Mickey colors :)
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Holy cow, that's some view! I really love the large photo which captured my attention immediately! The title framed by the little bows is such a cute touch too! My husband would be in the same category as you were. He would just rather not deal with the crowds and usually the heat, so we leave him behind now! Lol! Maybe I need to try your technique to win him over!?!?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ScrappyHappy82 Thanks for your sweet comments! It sure did help to be staying there! It's especially magical at night - they shot the fireworks off right outside of our balcony and they play that wonderful music directly on the TV in each room! I get goosebumps remembering how awesome it was! Yes, your hubby would definitely love that! You could just leave him behind at the hotel. They have food constantly in the gorgeous lounge. It's like being on a cruise ship!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @maberlyne Thank you so much!! I love the Mickey colors!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).