meagan43

Disneyland Pixar Play Parade

Disneyland Pixar Play Parade
meagan43, Mar 20, 2021
Description:
Project Mouse Fanniversary - Favor8 Photos Challenge
Sahlin Studios & Britt-ish Designs - Project Mouse: Basics, No 2, Boardwalk, Essentials, Paradise (turtle), Tomorrow, and Vibes Artsy
Lynn Grieveson Designs - Messy Pockets: Photobooth Templates
Title made from Antiqua Caps and Gill Sans Ultra Bold
Journaling Reads:
We had a great view for the parade to see all the Pixar friends. Woody & Jessie sprayed you with water and the Green Army Men were great.
The coolest ones are the swinging and jumping performers on this Bugs Life float.
sahlink, JennFort and NatNatJo like this.
    • tkradtke
      So, so fun!! I love this page and this parade!! This is so perfectly scrapped... so clean with just the right details added! Thanks for participating in the FAVOR8 Photos Challenge!

(side note: You mentioned that Woody sprayed water... when we saw the parade, my daughter had just had foot surgery and was in a wheelchair. When Woody went by, he accidentally sprayed Clara, pretty much point blank. Clara thought it was funny, but the performers behind him had this look of shock and horror on their faces!)
    • sahlink
      OOh I love all of these photos!! Those toy solders photos are incredible!! It would be great to see in person.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    meagan43
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    337.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2021:03:20 11:52:26

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).