Beth Holmes

Everyday-Art-March-2021-Style-Challenge-web

Tags:
Everyday-Art-March-2021-Style-Challenge-web
Beth Holmes, Mar 18, 2021
Description:
I had fun with this challenge and didn't use a template -- which I usually do. I love these fun frames and thought they'd compliment the cool modern art sculpture chairs I saw this week on a walk.
LILYPAD PRODUCTS USED
Lynn Grieveson
This Life Here Kit
Mommyish
Framed No. 2
Soco
Music to My Ears Kit
Pink Reptile Designs
True to Yourself Kit
SGleason
Lilypad Pad Collab All About Us Kit
Sahlin Studios
Realistic Drop Shadow Styles
NON-LILYPAD PRODUCTS USED
Ali Edwards
Edge Sentiments Brushes and Stamps
Transitions Paper Collection (Yellow paper behind frames)
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      This is so stunning and unique! I love the vertical LO and the border around the frames.
    • G.J.
      So unique! love the page design, the fun use of the photos and frames and the great use of the flowers and word art, love it!
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page! I love the vertical composition and love the wonderful gold frames. love the framing of the papers and wonderful b/w photos of the face sculptures. Beautiful!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh those frames do indeed compliment the chairs - very classy! i love the doodles and yellow painted foundation for everything. so gorgeous!
    • bellbird
      this looks so fancy! i love those frames!! the art and framed paper looks awesome with the sideways text!
    • keepscrappin
      Love the vertical design and stamps creating a frame! Beautiful
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).