bellbird

PM FANniversary - Sml World shadow box

PM FANniversary - Sml World shadow box
    • MrsPeel
      this is the most awesome I have seen with the templates!!!!!!! I almost took this to the Froggy Faves... love all the elements, the fabulous shadows, everything is wonderful, technically perfect and such a beautiful, cute feeling all together!!!!!! can you please tag me when you move it? (on Friday I think?) GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your layout so fun! I love where you placed the "this is my happy place" and all the little elements and word arts.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @MrsPeel - i added this to the Fanniversary shadow box challenge thread now
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      This is REALLLLY fantastic Justine. I LOVE it so much. Thank you so much!! You are such a treasure.
      bellbird likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      I love the painty background you built, the title looks like it is drifting across the page and all of the fun elements to represent some of the countries in the ride. I can hear the music playing and feel the boat rocking underneath me <3
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      bellbird and MrsPeel like this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! i love everything tucked in with your ride photos... now, i'm humming "it's a small world after all" on repeat. :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @JenEm ahhh you beat me to it!!!!!!!!! I had asked Justine to let me know when she moved it, obviously I was asleep,,, thanks for sharing it, my lovely!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO happy seeing you everyday now!!!!! <3
      not feeling 100% today but will be back later. :)
      and congrats Justine, you deserved all the Froggy Faves in the world!!!!
      Huggzz to you both
      JenEm and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      @keepscrappin lol yeah me too scrapping with project mouse most of the time!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).