flowersgal

FDD_Mar2021_challenge_flowersgal_web

FDD_Mar2021_challenge_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Mar 19, 2021
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee - March 2021 challenge
Credits:
Fiddle Dee Dee - Fiddlesticks No. 76 template (provided for challenge)
The Lilypad :: Mixed Media Monthly :: Mixed Media Monthly: Some Call Me Lucky (the-lilypad.com)
trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      Love the page, the colour scheme, the b&w photos, and glad you've got the vaccines, so can relax a little bit, our family has just suffered the third tragedy this year... I wish you both health and all the best.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @zinzilah - thanks. I am relieved as my oldest daughter had decreed that we could not visit until we had the vaccine. So now we have an okay to visit in May. Sorry to hear of your losses and wishing you better days ahead.
      trekmom likes this.
    • ajm
      Gorgeous page! So happy for you! I also hope to get the Johnson & Johnsone vaccine. We call it The Janssen vaccine, but we can't choose...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • trekmom
      Fantastic page, I love the black and white photos. I'm so glad you've had your vaccine. My husband and I had the Moderna and return in April for our second dose. It makes me happy that you'll be able to visit your daughter now.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      A beautiful memory page! I'm so glad for you ... the first steps to freedom!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A great page to document the Covid-19 pandemic. We are FINALLY getting our #1 shot this afternoon. 2nd shot in April.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @ajm - we didn't get to choose either. We felt blessed to get an appointment and took whatever was being offered.
    • LynnG
      Hooray!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).