Lisa B, Mar 20, 2021
Description:
Sunday Morning tp - Becca Bonneville
Marker 2 CU - Mommyish
PM Day at the Park, Classic, Pirates, Vibes - Sahlin Studios
Inky Dink Page Borders - Lynn Grieveson
Mickey paint - Britt Designs
Fonts: Stella, Thriftshop Brush Serif Shadow
JennFort, ashanddiz, sahlink and 2 others like this.
    • bellbird
      Love that you have one of cinderella's mice in there (i think one was called Gus but i can't remember) & the painted hidden mickey is so well done! :goldstars
      Lisa B likes this.
    • sahlink
      That card is perfect to tell the story of the weather. Love all of the phtoos and the little bits you added to the page.
    • Lisa B
      @bellbird @sahlink Thank you! We were passholders for years and we hadn't had passes for several years. In 2019 we were blessed to go 3 times and each day was amazing (even if this one was a little wet). Little did we know it would be a long while before we would get to go again! We're all having withdrawals (1st world problem) and really hoping it won't be much longer before the parks open back up here in CA! Not like I don't have years of photos I could be catching up on.
      bellbird likes this.
    • ashanddiz
      I love this page. So many fun elements! I need to snag that pirates pin! :heartlub
      Lisa B likes this.
    • bellbird
      I still follow DLParis on instagram & they've pushed back their April re-opening again understandably so I'm sure there's many with withdrawal like you; hang in there & scrap your old pics!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Lisa B
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    72.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    593px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).