I am enough painting by Li Li Wee.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Avia
      pretty artsy page
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @Dalis @Avia thank you so much for the sweet comments, super appreciated. Wishing you both a fabulous weekend! :bk:bk
    • JenEm
      Love the creative way you have used products from different designers together. Wonderful textures and layering. Love this! :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @JenEm dear, thank you so much!! Hope you are having a very beautiful weekend :bk
    • dotcomkari
      really love the torn cardboard here and the natural color chocies... and that face just sticks out and is so striking here
      G.J. likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am such a huge collage fan, thus I love what you created in every way!!! The bits of paper, the creative use of circles in design and even the linear vertical line that guides my eyes from top to bottom. What a wonderful piece of art.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear Kari and Lisa for the sweet comments, so very appreciated.
    • umyesh
      I love how much texture that one torn edge of cardboard adds! I also love the mix of straight lines and circles. Thanks for sharing a page for Li Li Wee’s special day Grace!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    430 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).