Nemla

LOD-Tangie---scraplift-Army-girl

LOD-Tangie---scraplift-Army-girl
Nemla, Mar 14, 2021
Description:
Kits by Tangie Baxter ( scrap lifted a page by Armygirl Shown in the challenge thread)
Exuberant Tropical By Tangie Baxter
Courage lines by Tangie Baxter
So Brave by Tangie Baxter ( in a bundle with Rebecca NcMeen , but This is Tangie's kit from it.
Frame is made with a collage paper from Tangie baxter (Recoloured and messed about ) and a style form Christa File
Background mine , made in Elements.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Nice photoless page, love your quote.Thanks for sharing.
    • cfile
      Love this Vivi.. terrific lift and love the background you made :) That toucan is so cute and that quote, perfect! Love the way you framed the toucan too... perfect page! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge! (Glad you enjoy the style too :) That makes me smile :) )
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      look at you creating awesome papers!!!!!!! absolutely love the bird (a toucan, I think?) the shadows in the frame make a strong presence and yes, sometimes more courage than I can gather, but when we make the effort, is all so worth it!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Creativity does take courage! I adore how you used Ms. Tangies products. Such a wonderful AJ page!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).