dbregant

March 2021 Scraplift Challenge

March 2021 Scraplift Challenge
dbregant, Mar 12, 2021
Description:
papers and elements from: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bloom-Digital-Kit-Storyteller-March-2017-Add-on.html
Journal says: She has learned how to roll on her tummy from front to back and back to front!! Sleeps without a swaddle now and is sleeping through the night! She LOVES swimming and laughing at Max in the pool. She likes to join in at conversation and enjoys sitting with us as we eat dinner. Also the dress she is in was supposed to be her coming home outfit from the hospital. She is so cute in it!
Scraplift inspired by: [​IMG]
jjpederson125 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so adorable - i love the creative framing! she is just a doll. :)
    • cfile
      oh my goodness.. Ruth is precious!!! I love the photos and the clusters.. how the photos are tilted and overlap. The framing on top is terrific too! What a sweet name too. I love that you have journaled all of the things Ruth started doing at 4 months. What a wonderful page to put in her baby album! I love how you made the lift your own.. lifting the layering but making it unique for your page of Ruth! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge!
    • ArmyGrl
      Yea! Way to take a scraplift challenge and make the layout your own. Ms. Ruth is absolutely adorable! She's got such a bright smile...makes me smile in return.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    730.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).