slfam

Disney-Shadow-Box-web

Disney-Shadow-Box-web
slfam, Mar 20, 2021
Description:
I used a Shadow Box Template from Hat of Bunny (Now Grace Lee) called Life's Little Moments - Yard Sale Shadow Boxes. Everything else is from Project Mouse & / or Sahlin Studio. Bits and pieces from multiple kits, collections and freebies such as PM Pop, Vintage Tickets, Beginnings, Vibes, Practically Perfect, SouvenEARS, and World: America.
JennFort, sahlink, Lisa B and 2 others like this.
    • angustia17
      Looooove this!!! All the heart eyes.
      slfam likes this.
    • ashanddiz
      ummm. this. is. the. BEST!
      slfam likes this.
    • corsicar
      That looks so cool! Love the realism and how you placed/attached all the things.
      slfam likes this.
    • sahlink
      GAH!!!! This is INCREDIBLE!! Seriously. I can't stop staring. All of the details... holy smokes. I love how you put the pins in there, the tickets, the photos.
      slfam likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      I AM FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so incredibly amazing and perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      slfam likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      Ah, I love making 'real' shadowbox pages like this - it is so fun to put all of the elements in the box holes. Loving the corkboard space at the top with your park hopper pins stuck in it!! Now I want to do one of these too!!
      slfam likes this.
    • bellbird
      Oh wow! What an awesome idea (kicking myself i didn't think of using a real shadow box!!) love how you have displayed and shadowed everything so perfectly here!
      slfam likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the wood shadow box and all the bits and pieces in each section... swoon! :yowza
      slfam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    slfam
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).