Beth Holmes

Crazy-Dog-at-the-Beach-Journaling-Mar-2021-web

Tags:
Crazy-Dog-at-the-Beach-Journaling-Mar-2021-web
Beth Holmes, Mar 17, 2021
Description:
I normally write more on my pages than 25 words so this was a fun challenge for me to try and be concise! Thanks.
LILYPAD PRODUCTS USED
Lynn Grieveson
Back We Go Kit (smile flair, tag, worn strip)
Fade out and torn templates no. 1 (template)
Read with Mother Kit (papers)
Sprout Paper Pack (white paper)
Sahlin Studios
Realistic Drop Shadow Styles
NON-LILYPAD PRODUCTS USED
Digital Scrapbook Teacher Essentials #1 Circle Brushes (paw print circle around journaling)
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are adorable and this is such a fun page! Love those perfect elements and torn paper!
    • flowersgal
      So cute. Love the photos of Chester and especially the blended one. His red lease and your red accents work together so well (love that circle of puppy prints around your journaling). Terrific gray and red color scheme.
    • bellbird
      love the pawprint circle journal spot and the different perspectives you used in the shots, they all tell the story of his joy beautifully together!
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos, and fabulous story telling. Nice use of the number tapes under your smaller photos.
    • Beth Holmes
      @flowersgal Thank you. I always try to match my colors to the colors in my photos.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and Happy 57!! The fun beach photos with your sweet Chester are fabulous.. wonderful composition and fun page!
    • LynnG
      Happy birthday, we are of a similar vintage LOL. Love the perfect pops of red in this
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).