by Rachel Jefferies,
Alpha by Just Jaimee

Scraplifted from this beautiful page from Lisa:
[​IMG]
    • littlekiwi
      What a gorgeous vibrant and lush page this is
      Dalis likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful photos! Are those your dogs? Great photo of Bianca too with the gorgeous sky behind her! I love the pocket style.
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Great lift Dalis! I love the photo of Bianca.. wow she is really growing older and into a beautiful young woman! Love the lift and all the stitching with the pocket page. I love your beautiful journaling and I am thrilled that while the pandemic has been hard on everyone, it is made special by you and B doing special things together. Thanks for playing along with March Scraplift Challenge!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @garrynkim Yes, those are the beasts! I love that picture of her, she is getting to look so grown up.
    • Dalis
      @cfile I know she looks so much older in that pic.
      cfile likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      You got all the beasts in this one...even Bianca (just kidding!!! but she is a beast on the ice, just sayin'!) The lovely greens you captured are making me want to be OUTSIDE!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ArmyGrl SHE IS!!!!! I love it when people tell me that, there is no other way to describe it. LOL!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    14.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).