Frumpje

Scooped!

Scooped!
Frumpje, Mar 11, 2021
Description:
jj-scooped
Dalis and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This is A+ awesomeness! I love the large photo and the smaller framed photos. The little bit of scrap goodies is perfection.
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Dalis
      WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      I totally want this right now. I love how you used the big photo in the background. Yes!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Awesome large photo, love the two smaller ones overlaying it.
      Frumpje likes this.
    • cfile
      wonderful page Anneleen! I love the large photo of the yummy ice cream treat (perspective is awesome BTW :)) and then the smaller photos of all the treats and the family enjoying them. the stickers are the perfect match. Love this and the composition.. what a great take on the lift making the page your own. WOnderful! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • Frumpje
      @cfile I still giggle when I see the picture. We (parents) are eating keto, but my hubby was droooooling over our sons ice cream, so the lady gave him this tiny cup of ice cream ;-)
      cfile likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Good lord. Shame on you for putting such a delicious layout together. Now I want ice cream with gummies!!! lol Seriously though, delicious layout in every way.
      Frumpje likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Frumpje
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    77.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).