Student to Graduate

Student to Graduate
littlekiwi, Mar 10, 2021
Description:
MOC8 Freebie by Designs by Soco
Making the Grade by Forever Joy Designs
Loose Leafs by Forever Joy Designs
Foundation Practical Brushes No.3 by Allison Pennington

Over the years I have graduated four times. In 2006 I graduated from High School, in 2011 I graduated once in person with a Certificate in Community Skills and once in absentia with a Certificate in Foundation Studies both from Unitec, In 2016 I graduated with a Bachelor of Human Services majoring in Disability Studies from University of Auckland. I am hoping in 2023 I can add to my graduation list with a Graduate Diploma in Disability Sector Leadership from The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand....I just have to finish it first!
StefanieS, ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • jam-on-toast
      That's a lot of graduating!!!! Congratulations!!! wonderful layout documenting wonderful acheivements!! Good luck for 2023!!!
    • Angela Toucan
      congratulations.
      Great documenting of your achievements.
    • littlekiwi
      @jam-on-toast theres an extra two in there mainly because I didn’t get direct University Entrance during high school, then I had a few failures before I thought I’d found my career path, Nursing. Then I ended up doing my first certificate (which ended up being a huge help in the end) because I’d missed out on entry into the 2nd pre nursing certificate at the beginning of the year but had time to spare and had quit my job a few months prior. Mid 2011 through to end of 2012 I did the 2nd certificate. Missed out on getting into nursing school twice so pivoted into a disability studies degree at the ripe age of 25 when life experience counted and my high school experience didn’t count any more I started my 3 year degree.
    • MrsPeel
      you will (finish and graduate in 2023) is wonderful to look back and see how much we can do...never mind why one miss opportunities... and 25 isn't ripe age for studying... I did my Tourism Uni at 26, to qualify as a tour guide because the money I was getting with singing was little and the effort was a LOT.... then again, I studied UIni at THIRTY FIVE to qualify as a simultaneous interpreter (when I had NEVER done a class in English in my entire life LOL) I have a friend of mine who graduated as a teacher of History of Art at 60 (2 years ago) so, keep going, every diploma, every thing you study brings more into your life, even going to study small bits, or bigger ones.... and the page is great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huggzzz
      [​IMG]
    • jam-on-toast
      @littlekiwi totally agree with the comment above - it's never too late to figure out what you really like and it's definitely never too late to go back to school.
    • ForeverJoy
      you GO girl! :beat That's a lot of learning for sure! :hi5 I love how you used the stitched circles to highlight!
    • ashleywb
      Ah, love your repeated circles here and the matching labels. Great way to document these accomplishments!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).