Cherylndesigns

2021 LOD FDD fdd_FiddlesticksNumber66

2021 LOD FDD fdd_FiddlesticksNumber66
Cherylndesigns, Mar 6, 2021
Description:
My daughter, her son (my grandson) and her granddaughter (my great granddaughter). She and my granddaughter, Ava, are up in Michigan seeing the baby (Kinleigh Brooke) for the first time. Photo credits: my granddaughter, Ava.
fdd_FiddlesticksNumber66; Little Butterfly Wings Pretty In Pink: Digital Scrapbooking kit by Little Butterfly Wings (the-lilypad.com); white bows are from Sahlin Studios So This Is Love.
gonewiththewind and trekmom like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh precious!!! congrats to your family Cheryl. I can't believe your a great grandma now! that top photo is stunning and the one w/dad and babe is just melting my heart!
    • trekmom
      What wonderful photos. Congratulations! This page is sweet perfection.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks for your sweet comments, Jenn. They live in Michigan - the Lansing area, so I couldn't join them. I'm still not comfortable getting on a plane. I can't wait to meet her! At least I have a ton of pictures to scrap now! Jordan is definitely in love with Kinleigh.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I can't wait to meet Kinleigh - hopefully, they'll be able to bring her on a plane by summer, but who knows? I'm thrilled to have gotten a lot of pictures of her!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hello my name twin! Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm over-the-moon excited for your new grandbaby AND that you used one of my templates to scrap this special memory. She's so sweet and adorable and your page is gorgeous!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @gonewiththewind Thank you SO much, my lovely name twin! This is the very FIRST page I've scrapped of my beautiful great grandbaby and when I saw that you were our "daily crush" I had to make my very first LO with one of your templates!!! :beat:beat:beat:beat:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).