flowersgal

Mar-2021_Scraplift-chall_flowersgal_web

Mar-2021_Scraplift-chall_flowersgal_web
    • trekmom
      The layers are luscious and your photo is beautiful.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely page and great story telling
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely photo of the two of you. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself, us stuck in the midwest with tons of snow. I still have a snowbank in my front yard that is higher than my waist.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I just have to laugh! I know you love words on a layout! You are truly a heritage and memory keeper scrapper! I admire that about you. Thus, it is so fitting you picked a layout of mine that had lots of words on the page.

Your Florida trips sounds fantastic...even the gloomy weather bits. Makes those bright sun-shinny days all the better.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      Patsy, what a fantastic lift!! I love the way you highlghted the calendar showing when your 3 week vacation time was and I loved reading your journaling. I know how you love to travel and after a year of not, going somewhere even if it was overcast for some of it, you were away and enjoying the beautiful scenery! I love how you scrapped this with the overlapping papers and those shells. Great lift.. That photo of you and your husband is wonderful. So glad you got the chance to get away and enjoy time away with friends!!! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).