Kim Jensen March Challenge Dylan Marching Band

Kim Jensen March Challenge Dylan Marching Band
trekmom, Mar 3, 2021
Description:
I chose row 3 for this page:
3 alphas, 3 photos, 3 stringbats.
I love the word stringbats.
I used only Kin Jensen products:
Rain Is Gone: Gradient rainbow paper 1. PP S Paer orange, S paper (purple) and yellow. Alpha pink: LOVE. Paint splatters in yellow, blue and coral.
Friend in Me: Alpha blue the letter I.
Folded Alpha Stitches in Coral shadowed: YOU.
Stringbats hexagons: teal, orange and red.
Blog Hop Freebie Yes: cord yellow.
My son was in marching band in high school. I swear, you can hear them practicing from my house. When we first moved in, I had a newborn baby and was trying to sleep when when and if she slept. It was hot in the house and with the windows open, I couldn't sleep because of Marching band. I've hated Marching Band ever since. This was before my son was born.
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...-designer-challenge-bingo.76181/#post-1332462
    • umyesh
      We can hear marching band from our house too! I love your mixed title, especially with that fun curly string below it! I love how bright and colorful this page is too.
      trekmom likes this.
    • KimJ
      How fun! I love your composition and mix of product! We can't hear the marching band from our house, but we can hear the announcer at the high school stadium, even with the house all closed up. It's not loud/clear enough to make out what he's saying most of the time, but it's enough to make you go "what the heck is that voice?" :lol
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Very cool photos! Your mix of alphas is perfect for your title. I love how you put love in the arrow. The paint really grounds the photos. I love how you've framed them too! Thanks for playing along!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you so much.
      @KimJ Thank you so much. I edited the name of the page, I am sorry but can you guess what I was watching when I made this page? The Muppets. Goodnight Danny Trejo. Goodnight Tina Fey. I'll just send myself to the gulag with them now after this dingbat buys more stringbats. I hear you on that "voice' we hear the announcers from the high school events too. It's so quiet since Covid, but I want Covid over.
      Jim Hensen. Oh Lord.
      @garrynkim Thank you so much for your kind words.
      KimJ and umyesh like this.
    • LynnZant
      The yarn frames are awesome, and I just love the blending on the colored background. Terrific layout!
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).