melidy

Little Red Riding Hood | March Scraplift Challenge

Little Red Riding Hood | March Scraplift Challenge
melidy, Mar 4, 2021
Description:
.。.:* Created for the March Scraplift Challenge *:..

Credits
A scraplift of ArmyGirl's May Peace I Give layout.
Fairest One of All - Sahlin Studio
Small and Simple Templates - Britt-ish Designs

Journaling Reads
I was a little worried you wouldn't be as interested in your costumes this year, since we hadn't really read Little Red Riding Hood. But your Nana bought these a few days before World Book Day and it seemed like great timing.
We spent the morning watching Red Riding Hood on YouTube before getting dressed and taking your photo. We did some themed learning activities and then went for a walk to pick some flowers. Unfortunately there were no flowers but we did follow "wolf tracks" all the way home!
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      oh my goodness, this is adorable! love the pops of red and the snow white kit is perfect here... way to scrap it!
      melidy likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is so pretty with all the red accents.
      melidy likes this.
    • melidy
    • LivyBug
      How cute! I love the red scallop borders that carry the eye diagonally across the page.
      melidy likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love that you took an arty layout and made it into a traditional one. Your layout is incredibly gorgeous...and those pics....with the wolf (rofl)...how perfect!
      melidy likes this.
    • melidy
      LivyBug likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my word.. absolutely darling! Love this Melissa! Your girls look adorable in their Little Red Riding Hood outfits, and that pup looks like a wolf :) Love love love this.. their Nana is awesome.. What a great world book day dressing the girls as the book characters. Love this wonderful lift .. all the red with the storybook Cap with the journaling is perfection.. just like a story book with all the pops of red. Love it! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge!
      melidy likes this.
    • melidy
      @cfile thank you SO much. As soon as I saw the costumes I knew I had to get the dog in on the action :hehe
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    363.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).