G.J.

W is for winter

Tags:
W is for winter
G.J., Mar 3, 2021
Description:
Layout created using by Amy Wolff
Hoodie Time Elements (elements and alpha)
Messy Marvin Papers
Hello Cutie mini kit
Hello Cutie Solids
Own Photo
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love that bold red paper on the bottom! I also like how you made your title wavy; I still haven't figured out how to do that with text haha
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @umyesh thank you so much!! I used the word art included in the kit as my title work. I thank from the bottom of my heart the sweet comment. Wishing you a wonderful evening dear Monica
      :bk
      umyesh likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the pop from the red paper and all the fantastic elements tucked in underneath the top paper. thanks for scrappin with us! :agree
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @keepscrappin thank you so much for hosting, the fun and the sweet comment, super appreciated. You have a wonderful evening Kayla. :bk
    • dotcomkari
      BUT I don't wanta put away the flip flops!!! I don't wanta!!! [​IMG] you can't make me!!! *L*

I love the bold red background! it really makes the whole layout pop!!!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @dotcomkari lol. Thank you so much for the sweet comment, so appreciated. Hope you are having a very beautiful day!!:bk
    • Angela Toucan
      great use of words, and fantastic layers and colours
      G.J. likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Terrific layering. Love the title!!
      G.J. likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is awesome! That red paper is so striking! Wonderful layering and I love the mix of textures on your page.
      G.J. likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful ... Love the bold red and love the wave with the words ...
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    533.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).