G.J.

Lady Elizabeth Bowes

Lady Elizabeth Bowes
G.J., Feb 26, 2021
Description:
Layout created using:
Fiddlesticks Number 74 temp by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
TLP Bloom & Grow (Rebecca McMeen part)
TLP It's About Time: Yesterday (Rebecca McMeen part)
TLP Treasured: The Things (Rebecca McMeen part)
TLP Snapshots (Rebecca McMeen part)
Public domain photo.
Elaine80, Graciela1, Avia and 2 others like this.
    • Donitab
      Love this - the horizontal design, the picture, the soft colors
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @Donitab dear, thank you so much sweet lady for being always awesome! hope you are having a very beautiful day, enjoy the weekend my dear :bk:bk
      Donitab likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much @Angela Toucan dear, wishing you a wonderful weekend sweet lady!
    • JenEm
      I saw this in the gallery and had to come in for a closer look. This really is so pretty. I love the way you have used Rebecca's watercolors with this template. The combination of the flowers and lady in the yellow dress works so well together. Beautifully done! :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Aww thank you so much dear @JenEm for the sweet comment, you made my day! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday my dear!! :bk
    • bestcee
      I love the layered hearts! Great use of the template! The paint you've used gives it a beautiful soft look.
      G.J. likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the watercolour vibe -very artistic piece!
      Avia and G.J. like this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Every layer has created such a wonder for the eyes! I really need to start creating regularly in my art journal again . . . thanks for inspiring me to make a Post-It to remind myself to do that. LOL Gorgeous page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @bestcee @bellbird and @gonewiththewind a BIG thank you from the bottom of my heart, so honored with your sweet comments, so very appreciated, you made my day, thank YOU!!:bk:bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    524 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).