Cherylndesigns

March Slow Scrap with Kayla

March Slow Scrap with Kayla
Cherylndesigns, Mar 3, 2021
Description:
AWolff_Khakis top paper; AWolff mm_edges; Kim Jensen_Recycled A (mommyish Thicker Styles); Bella Gypsy Do Not Disturb elements, paints, splatter.
AllisonPennington and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      How super cool! I grew up with nintendos and a game boy, and I would love someone have taken a photo of me just like this, amazing title work and clustering, love the themed elements, and the photo priceless!
    • keepscrappin
      looks like he's got the best spot in the house! :giggle love it! love all the fun word art and BIG monogram with the gaming elements... super fun! thanks for coming to the chat and scrappin with us!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @G.J. Awwwww, thank you SO much for your sweet comments! I wish somebody would have taken your picture! This is my youngest grandson and it's hard not to catch him playing some kind of video game. Haha
    • Cherylndesigns
      @keepscrappin Doesn't he look cozy, Kayla? The relaxation at the end of the day. haha Thanks for the fun chat and I loved your "recipe"!
    • garrynkim
      Great photo capture. I love the giant monogram! Super fun page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @garrynkim Thanks so much, Kim! He gets to relax every night by playing on his mom's phone. Love this picture!
    • bellbird
      i can relate to this gamer photo but far out that ?leopard toy is so much bigger than him! looks like he's lucky enough to have a huge bed (or he's found a spot on mom's bed) - love the ephemera across the page and use of wordarts!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine. That leopard toy is huge! He has 3 or 4 of that brand (the company started out making those huge Peeps and blossomed from there). He just got that one for Valentine's Day. Yes, he's laying on Mom's bed, using her phone charger and squeezing just a little bit more out of his day. Hahaha
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).