mcurtt

2021-02_February-TLP_0224-Slow-Scrap_web

2021-02_February-TLP_0224-Slow-Scrap_web
mcurtt, Feb 25, 2021
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - Oh What Fun, Down the Chimney, Seasons Greetings, The Sparkly Season. Kim Jensen - Mashup Paper Words - Christmas. Scrapping with Liz - Abstract Snapshot Template.
KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I adore that nativity set, I'd want to keep it out all year long. So sweet, I love this page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KarenB
      So cute!!! Pretty christmassy layout :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      So Cute!...Hey! If It Makes You Smile! & Makes You Happy!...Go For It! I Say!...Love! The Large WA! & The Poinsettia Cluster!...This Is Sweet! & Precious!...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous! love the photo perspective. Great paper and element choices, beautifully done!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • garrynkim
      You should not be embarrassed! I think it's great. It is beautiful and so is your layout!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      I love how the perspective of your photo puts the emphasis on Baby Jesus- right where it should be. Love that great alpha for your BIG title.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wvufan04
      I love that you have it out! I agree, the perspective of your photo puts the emphasis on Baby Jesus beautifully. The little felt heart is such a sweet addition
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love your photo and composition! and don't worry, it took me weeks to put all the decorations down...I couldn't find the will to do it!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      That is so cute. I love all of them looking at Jesus.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).