trekmom

Kim Jensen February 2021 Challenge Disney Love

Kim Jensen February 2021 Challenge Disney Love
trekmom, Feb 23, 2021
Description:
I love the heart template provided and with that I used all Kim Jensen products:
Against the Grain Wood Kit: Planks 2 orange. (lightened)
Friend in Me: PP P Dots rainbow,, PP s Royal Blue, Word art: Friend in Me, Infinity & Beyond, and Reach Stars.
Blooming Dahlias Dahlicious: Pink, navy blue, yellow, white, lavender and ice blue.
Stitched Folded Alphas in Coral shadowed and pink Shadowed.
    • umyesh
      I love how you used the heart collage five times! Isn't it so fun?! I love it! It's a perfect fit for all your different photos, too! I love the blue you've used in contrast with the orange wood. I also love all those flowers!
      trekmom likes this.
    • KimJ
      How fun! I love the way you used the hearts, and the cluster of flowers behind balanced by the single one on top is a great touch! Terrific page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you, yes, that heart is so much fun. I can't wait to use it again. Thank you so much.
      @KimJ Wow, thank you for your kind words, my day has been made brighter for sure by them!
      KimJ and umyesh like this.
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous and mega cool page, love your use of the heart!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Great that you used so many collage hearts - great idea.
      trekmom likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      What a fun, colorful page! love the paint, flowers and how you used the heart collage multiple times. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous and colourful
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • garrynkim
      You are amazing! I love the heart collages housing all your photos! Your cluster of flowers are super cute!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim I have to tell you that your sweet comment made me so happy, I almost cried tears of joy. No one here really says anything about my scrapping except the occasional "cute" or "nice" I'm working hard on becoming better at this and you've truly made my day.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).