This Wild Wonderful Life
dotcomkari, Feb 20, 2021
Description:
Just Jaimee and Mommyish: Life In Pockets: Rad Lad
Forever Joy Designs: Wild One, Model Behavior
Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic: High Cool
Rachel Jefferies: Messy Dates 2021
Designed By Soco: INSD 2020 Template

I can’t believe how fast you are growing up before my very eyes. My one and only little man isn’t so little any more. You have reached goals that once seemed impossible. Where some see a mess, I see a masterpiece. I could not be more proud of the man you are becoming. You have become more responsible this past year and looking to your future. You even started thinking about jobs and along with your special ed teacher applied for your first one! The future is looking bright! I can not wait to see where this one wild and wonderful life takes you, my blue eyed boy.
ForeverJoy, StefanieS, Soco and 2 others like this.
    • trekmom
      Oh wow, just wow. I just adore everything about this page and it makes me wish I could back in time with my own to this age. High school? Mine is 28 now. Time flies by too fast.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @trekmom my Kai just entered high school this year. He is 14 and a freshman...which doesnt seem possible... time flies way too fast!!!
    • bellbird
      the way you have woven metals and dimension with shadowing through this is truly remarkable! love it!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love how masculine this page feels - I'm going to have to take a look at that kit from JJ and Mommyish! Great journaling. Such a big milestone - applying for the first job! Wonderful page!
    • littlekiwi
      Stunning & love the story you’ve told
    • JenEm
      Love your heartfelt journaling, and the wonderful page you created for this. Your layering and shadow work is wonderful. Congrats on the well-deserved POP award! :)
    • Soco
      I'm always in awe of your beautiful, heartfelt way to journal, Kari! :heartlub And your amazing pages of course! The layering on this one is just awesome!
    • ForeverJoy
      your journaling is just amazing- :beat and it totally captures the spirit of the design- it makes me so happy! And that layout is just perfection! I had to save it to my Pinboard of #joycreated!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).