MrsPeel

ImagiNation

ImagiNation
MrsPeel, Feb 20, 2021
Description:
The photo (which you may have seen more than once before) is Sarota's self portrait (from the time people still didnt call them selfies) she was doing Photography GCSE, and did so many shootings in her bedroom , not specific lighting, she is so talented, I am almost sad she didn't pursued that side of her talent. Anyway, these days anyone with a phone is a photographer... she did these with a DSLR
These (because the M3 now is something so awesome one NEEDS IT!!!!!) will be part of the ImagiNation book we are making with a friend of mine.
Some of you know I'm a bit fragile at the moment, in a LOT of pain as all my left side start bruising (one way to get colorful? LOL)
had a really bad fall Thursday evening that took a chick of my torso... anyway, enough of me, I wont stay long, but wanted to share these pages as I reckon NONE should pass this M3 ...is so amazing!!!!!
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend
Little Butterfly Wings : Bundle {Add Ons} M3 February 2021

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bundle-add-on-M3-February-2021.html
& Mixed Media Monthly M3 Let's Make Believe Feb 21 Main Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Lets-Make-Believe.html
don't miss these, I am so so in love!!!!
Nothing better than scrapping for pain therapy (had a horrible fall THu evening that took a chuck of my torso) anyway, the M3 is sooo marvelous!!!!
TFL!!!!!
    • cfile
      Beautiful blending and layering, Cynthia.. love your sweet cluster too... beautiful blending of Sarita's photo.. beautiful!
    • LynnG
      Love your layering and the tactile look of this.

Always a treat to see you in the gallery :bkbut sorry to hear about the fall :-0
    • Angela Toucan
      I like the tucking of the unicorn and word.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is absolutely wonderful and magical, My Sister! I'm so sorry that you hurt yourself and glad that it wasn't worse! This page is SO unique and beautiful! :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • cookingmylife
      You are the best Mama Cynthia! I love the idea of your book but I'd also love to dream of a healthy you one day. Wishing you good pain meds dear one.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).