mcurtt

Sahlin-Studio_2021-02_February-Template-Challenge_web

Sahlin-Studio_2021-02_February-Template-Challenge_web
mcurtt, Feb 19, 2021
Description:
Sahlin Studio -Template from Sahlin Studio's February blog challenge, Holly Days.
sahlink and JennFort like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Nice memories! It will be interesting to see if we are still wearing masks, or not, 5 years from now. If not, you have a "keepsake" from this period of time. If yes, then this layout is the first of many.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @ArmyGrl Thanks Lisa. I've got at least 50 layouts tagged as "Coronavirus". Some are "normal" layouts, but many are art journal pages. If/when this is over and done with, I hope to curate them and put them into a Blurb magazine.
    • ArmyGrl
      @mcurtt I had to look up what that was, Blurb magazine. Hmmm....intrigued.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @ArmyGrl They are awesome and really inexpensive. Think high-end magazine quality, i.e. Stampington. I probably have 25 or more magazines done. Flowersgal and michelepixels have converted over to 8.5x11 for the magazines. And it would be perfect for you with your page size. Others here have been trying their trade books. Plus their photo books are lovely. Sign up for their newsletters. They offer sales periodically. I have never paid full price. Typical sales on magazines and trade books are 25%, more for Black Friday.
    • Cherylndesigns
      The plaid caught my eye, and I'm with you both - let's hope that we're not wearing masks too much longer. Great take on the template.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Jan
      I love all the Christmasy touches you added here. It's a good memory page of Christmas with the virus.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).