Storyteller July 2018 by Just Jaimee
24/7 by Just Jaimee
Work in Progress by Just Jaimee
Sociable by Forever Joy
Life is Hard Work by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
January is for Planning by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Traveling Typewriter
Pea Carrie Script

Every day I am on my phone ‘’working’. I have a routine that involves checking my uni email which I use for job applications, checking out seek and trade me for new jobs. Sometimes I look at a hundred or more at a time, other times it might only be a few. I save any jobs that are of interest and I might look at job descriptions in more detail and maybe if I have questions (I more often than not do have questions) for employers I will email them. Only then once I have all of the information at my finger tips will I go on to my laptop and actually apply. I will often check all three apps two to four times a day so that I don’t have hundreds of job listings at a time to look at. Normally I check around 9am, 12pm, 2pm and 5pm. Today as I was busy first thing, my first check was not until 10.10am but the main thing is I’ve started my job hunting routine for the day. Occasionally to spice things up I may get a pre screening phone call or a phone call inviting me to an interview from an employer....those interruptions to my routine I don’t mind at all., anything beats seeing a job rejection email or hearing from an employer to say you haven’t got the job.
    • bellbird
      love how you have pieced everything together, overlapping and interweaving wordarts and elements and that speech bubble paper/frame is perfect
    • umyesh
      This is wonderful Jennifer! I'm impressed by your credit list! What a great combination of products! I love the pink background with the white polka dot paint on top and the grid paper behind.
    • cfile
      Awesome page Jennifer and love it for your Photography challenge re your routine. I am so impressed that this was your own composition too.. So proud to see you scrapping now, like one a day, which is fantastic. Great shadow work and great clustering of elements and love the use of paint. I love too that you are mixing designers and elements... that is the beauty of scrapping to have fun creating. Great journaling. I think that too is cathartic to get your thoughts and feelings out on paper. Great page Jennifer!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile I’m also amazed I came up with 100% of the composition too, for some reason this layout just came together really effortlessly and I loved the end result.
      cfile likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Well done, your layout is fabulous and it gives you joy, double win.
    • bestcee
      This is fabulous! I love how you layered all the word art and screenshots in the middle. Your take on the routine challenge turned out great! Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).