022021JC-Hope
AnotherAmanda, Feb 14, 2021
Description:
Feb. 2021 - Journaling Challenge - Hope
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling -
Currently, I have a lot of hopes. Some are enormously universal and others are small, solo things. I don't know if they'll come true or not – But they get me out of bed on the hard mornings. Some mornings my only hope is to get out of bed on time and finish my workout without killing myself before Ben decides to wake up. Some days, I'm focused on hoping for the whole COVID situation to go the way of the dodo. I hope that we can get thru Zoom School without a tantrum. I hope that Ben would just do the school work with his class. I hope that the Fridge Fairy would visit and make us three healthy, delicious meals a day without me needing to do anything (and that he/she would clean up the mess when were done). I hope that noise the dryer is making is normal and I just overlooked it before the pandemic. I hope that I can go outside without my allergies making me suffer for enjoying some fresh air. I hope that there are no phone calls from my father-in-law's assisted living facility. I hope he doesn't have any more falls. I hope that Cricket's surgery next month goes okay and she doesn't have anymore issues with her teeth. I hope that Todd still enjoys his new standing desk we got so he can work from home more comfortably. I hope that he starts appreciating the joy that is Lemon CAKE so that I don't eat it all myself. I hope we can hang out with our friends again soon. I hope that Ben can have real play dates. I hope that the bananas stay ripe. I hope that my jeans still fit in the morning. I hope that we can get ice cream at Fenton's again soon after visiting Grandpa George. I hope to go to the zoo. I hope we can go on a car trip to see the Monterey Aquarium. I hope we can take Ben to the park. I hope we can ride on the historic train again soon. I hope to eat at a restaurant some day soon. I hope that things get better politically. I hope that the government stops the Us vs. Them crap and gets stuff done. I hope that my fuzzy socks stay fuzzy. I hope my under-wire bras stop poking me at inconvenient times. I hope that I don't ever have to use the Kleenex toilet paper I had to buy because that was all the store had. I hope that it rains. I hope that we have another rainbow behind our house. I hope to go to the store without a mask to just browse. I hope to go back to shopping during the week once things are normal again. I hope Todd keeps working from home (at least part time) when his company goes back to the office... which isn't until at least July now. I hope that the Krimpets I found in my purse from last week stay fresh. I hope that some place near us figures out how to make a decent hoagie... I hope that Ben starts wearing shorts again. I hope he keeps his curly hair. I hope I can get flexible enough that I can do King Dancer Pose without swaying. I hope that I can get my hair cut this summer. I hope that the rats don't come back. I hope that my family all keep their jobs. I hope my niece figures out if she wants to go to college. I hope my mom enjoys her retirement. I hope that we get a dog some day. I hope that I can get fun sandals. I hope that I don't forget my mask and have to turn around and go home. I hope that yellow becomes a popular color again (but not the acid shade – a nice shade!). I hope that we can go back to Disneyland some day soon. I hope that Ben can go to Legoland one day. I hope that he keeps loving to read and write. I hope we all get bicycles to ride on the Iron Horse trail down the street. I hope that Ben likes “real” school. I hope that the cat doesn't get out of the house again. I hope that I can stop wearing my retainers. I hope that I don't have any more cavities. I hope that new books come out from my favorite authors. I hope that I sleep straight through the night some day soon. I hope that Ben keeps growing like a weed. I hope to see my family sometime this year... in person. Mom is hoping to drive out for Christmas if COVID is under control and she sells the house. I hope she can visit. I hope my sister and my niece can fly out too and we could have Christmas together.

Elements and Papers - Lots and Lots Alpha (Pink Reptile Designs), Center, A Better Tomorrow (Collaboration)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
zotova and Mrsdudds like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).