RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-January 2021-Color Palette Challenge-Winter Blues

Lynn Grieveson-January 2021-Color Palette Challenge-Winter Blues
RJMJ, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Who Doesn't Love Those Magical Blues Of Winter?...Unfortunately...I Don't Have My Creekside Kit Anymore...I Lost This Lovely! Kit And A Few Others Beauties! Belonged To Lynn! When My Hard Drive Crashed Last Year & A Half Ago!...Sad!...But I Do Have Another Winter One Of Lynn's...But To Me...I Interpret This Challenge As A Blue,White & Grey Color Palette For Winter!...I Just Skipped The Green!...So That's What I Went With...But With A Twist!...I Brightened Up The Blues To Match My Really Cold! Winter Photos!...

*For My Winter Blues Layout-I Used:

*From Up Here-Lynn Grieveson-[Recolored]
*Frames In Pairs-Lynn Grieveson
*Asta-Lynn Grieveson-[2 Papers Blended In]
LynnG and JenEm like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo, pretty page
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful page that evokes the chill of winter with all your blues and white.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great vertical flow, love the wooden background and all shades of blue here.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      This pops wonderfully, so sorry that you lost this kit when your hard drive crashed. Such a bummer. Wonderful take on our challenge though, thanks for playing along.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    565.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).