MOC9 Jan29 - Just the Highlights

MOC9 Jan29 - Just the Highlights
scrappin2girls, Feb 2, 2021
Description:
Supplies Used:
Sahlin Studio - Project Mouse (Frontier): Artsy
Sahlin Studio - Project Mouse (Frontier): Bundle

Journaling:
Zip a dee doo dah! Zip a dee ah! My oh my Jayden did not have a wonderful day! Jay HATED her first trip down Splash Mountain, and every trip there after. She thought everything was fine and dandy, fun even, she was happy and smiling until the first waterfall. After said waterfall she said “I don’t wanna go down anymore waterfalls! I want off now! NO MORE WATERFALLS FOR JAYDEN!!! I want off now!“ She spent the rest of the ride crying about how wet she had gotten. After the BIG DROP she cried that her hair bow was wet. While still on the Splash Mountain dad told Jayden she had to ride it again with me and Jayden very sadly said (while crying) "I don't want to. It wasn't fun for me!" Jayden NEVER liked Splash Mountain after that first horrible ride. To this day it is one of her least favorite rides in all of Disneyland.
JennFort likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Oh my goodness that expression is just priceless. I agree with her though, wish they didn't make you get quite so wet. the actual drop is fun - the wet much less so.
    • spcoggs
      What a fun memory to capture. I like how you used elements to cover the other riders. Hopefully she'll enjoy looking back on this and maybe even riding it again someday!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    scrappin2girls
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    274.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).