tinkerbell1112

Lynn Grieveson Feb Challenge

Lynn Grieveson Feb Challenge
tinkerbell1112, Feb 1, 2021
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Designs - Just Today Template (lots of elements were already a part of this template)

Other kits used:
The Quiet Life
Busy Days
both by Lynn Grieveson Designs
mary kate and chastml like this.
    • mcurtt
      Definitely worth remembering! A fabulous photo find. What a thrill that must have been to see that book, to see references of your ancestors (and you) named there. Large families were common. If they were farmers, which so many of them were, it meant more help. But often large families were common because they knew that some would never live to see adulthood... Thank you SO MUCH for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo challenge. :heartlub
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic documenting with that precious photo
    • mary kate
      Awesome family history page. I love how you've included so much info, along with that wonderful photo.
    • flowersgal
      What great finds -- a photo and the book. It was lovely reading the story of your ancestors. One can only imagine the hardships and heartaches they endured.
    • LynnG
      This is fascinating and beautifully documented :-)
    • Jan
      I love this photo. Just think what a job it must have been to get everyone lined up and in place and then to look at the camera. I was told one time that the reason our ancestors never smiled in their photos was because it was hard to hold that smile for the length of time it took for the photo to take. They had to hold so still for so long. Anyway. I love your story and your layout. Beautiful job on it.
    • KairynLisa
      This one caught my eye with that old photo! How awesome that you can scrap with it! Your journaling really completes the layout, but I love the simple, soft feeling you've created here!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).