trekmom

February Challenge RE-do A Page Do You Love Meow Aka Catlandia

February Challenge RE-do A Page Do You Love Meow Aka Catlandia
trekmom, Feb 5, 2021
Description:
I used the kit from Allison Pennington called Kitty.
Now, I have only seen one episode of Portlandia and that was the put a bird on it episode. It cracked me up and I love to put a bird on it. The cats think they love it too. They aren't allowed outside and may not put a bird on anything. They get stuffed birds and rats from Ikea.
For my put a bird on it portion I used:
Lynn Grieves Leif kit bird, Nesting kit bird 2 and I wander kit bird.
Rebecca Fragmented Farren Bird Flock.
the link to the page I have redone.
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/moc-day-30-do-you-love-meow.461757/
Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      well done trekmom... love all the cutout kitties too.. great job trying this challenge again and i am with you if there is and tutorial i am following, sometimes i have to view or look at it several times before i "get it"... well done and love your redo. thanks for playing along with the feb random challenge. the quote is "PURRFECT"!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you so very much!
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      Brilliant, Just Brilliant. :happyclap:happyclap
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra 5th time is the charm? I better practice that cut out technique more so I don't forget. My brain is full these days. Thank you!!
    • mcurtt
      Super cute! Loving Catlandia and your quote! LOL! I had thought about doing this MOC challenge as the re-do. Not because I didn't like my first attempt, but I struggled with the cut-out as well, my little brain was having issues on what to cut and what to leave.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt Thank you. I was having trouble figuring out how to do the cut outs. I'm glad you knew how, it's fun to learn new things, I tried not to get aggravated with myself because I was feeling kind of d-u-m-b for not catching on as fast as I wanted to.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I haven't ever seen that show, but I love your page! I think I might redo my 3D layout now that you've inspired me. I had a terrible time with that one. LOVE your Catlandia!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you so much. Watch the video link that I posted, it might help. Lord knows, I watched about 18 times. I will probably go back and watch it again to make sure that information sticks to my brain.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom I think I'm going to tackle it one more time. I literally made about 4 of them that went in the trash before I got one that was decent.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).